Monday, November 12, 2012

Andi Eigenmann graces Esquire Philippines’ cover this November

Andi Eigenmann graces Esquire Philippines’ cover this November
Joining the roster of Esquire Philippines’ list of gorgeous women is one of the country’s remarkable young actresses today Andi Eigenmann as she graces the cover of this month’s edition themed as the Fiction Issue.

In the November issue of Esquire Philippines, Andi talks about her not-so-fiction story of her life – from being the nation’s next big thing to its number one scandal. Today, Andi is poised to pick up where she left off as she is making a huge comeback into the showbiz industry, sharing top billing with some of today’s best actors in one of primetime’s best dramas.

At such a young age, Andi had an admirable strength and courage to rise above all the challenge and drastic changes in her life. “I thought then that I couldn’t have the best of both worlds. I had to prepare myself and make myself be ready for the fact that [my pregnancy] might be the end of my career… [But] the thing about the pregnancy was that I learned that my acting job didn’t define who I was or who I am. I learned that showbiz and fame aren’t the only things in my life. Now, even my life wasn’t just about me, that I had to live for my daughter too,” Andi tells Esquire.

Meanwhile, for this very first Fiction Issue of Esquire Philippines, published in this month are stories that both stand alone as good reads and are parts of larger narratives that will come soon penned by some of the country’s best writers like Jose Y. Dalisay Jr., Charlson Ong, Angelo R. Lacuesta, Dean Francis Alfar, and Lav Diaz. Much shorter stories are also featured in this collection, all of which were edited by Esquire Philippines associate editor Luis Katigbak and is himself one of the best writers we have around today.

Also featured in the November issue of Esquire Philippines is an exclusive interview with Celtic’s basketball superstar Rajon Rondo, a sneak peek into Up Dharma Down’s third album as told by its vocalist Armi Millare, actress Mylene Dizon’s very interesting list of top 10 things you should know about women, a designer profile featuring Rajo Laurel, the Esquire Car Awards 2012, and more.

The Fiction Issue of Esquire Philippines this November is available in newsstands and bookstores nationwide for P195. For more details, check out Esquire online via www.esquiremagazine.ph, become a fan of Esquire on Facebook via www.facebook.com/EsquirePH, and follow them on Twitter viaTwitter.com/EsquirePH.

NOVEMBER 9, 2012  "PRESS RELEASE"