Friday, March 3, 2017

Anne Curtis Smith joins Jollibee Family

Anne Curtis Smith joins Jollibee Family


"I've come full circle with this endorsement," says the Fil-Australian Actress, TV Host, and all-around performer Anne Curtis is the newest Jollibee endorser.

Jollibee, The Country's number one fast food chain, is proud to welcome another star to its ever growing family of celebrity endorsers.  Anne's first project for the homegrown QSR brand is an ad campaign featuring the best selling Burger Steak, which premiered last February 12, 2017.

"Anne is dynamic and talented, and her cheerful demeanor brings joy to everyone around her," said Francis E. Flores, Jollibess Global Chief Marketing Officer and Philippines Head of Marketing.  "We hope the nation shares our excitement over Anne being the newest endorser of one of Jollibee's most popular products, the "Burger Steak."











ANNE CURTIS







"Jollibee brings me so much joy'" she said. "At a young age, my mother introduced me to the Filipino treat that is Jollibee.  This is where I got to taste the sweet Jolly Spaghetti, the joys of Chickenjoy, and of course, the Filipino version of steak, the Burger Steak with rice.
"I remember having Chickenjoy and Jolly Spaghetti," said Anne, who excitedly recounted her discovery story. "I wouldn't be the star I am today if I was not eating at Jollibee 20 years ago. It's just one of the reasons why Jollibee has a special place in my heart."

Witness Anne find her beefy ever after with the latest Jollibee Burger Steak TVC, which began airing in the Philippines last February 12, just in time for Valentine's Day.